Re: Process problem with the election.

From: Bruce Perens <bruce(at)perens(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: board(at)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-private(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Process problem with the election.
Date: 2006-07-14 04:10:24
Lists: spi-general

Josh Berkus wrote:
> On the other hand, it got people to read it. I doubt anyone read mine. ;-)

And the way my luck has been running, it'll be on Slashdot or LWN in 15
minutes.

And that will make my work evangelizing government and other folks
outside of the community harder, because we have just given CompTIA and
Microsoft excellent ammunition to use in FUDing whether or not the
community even cares about the things I'm talking about.

Thanks

Bruce