Re: money handling

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Bruce Perens <bruce(at)perens(dot)com>
Cc: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>, spi-private(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: money handling
Date: 2006-07-16 22:47:27
Lists: spi-general

> So, where is this thing that makes BSD "more free" according to BSD
> fans? It's not in the license at all. It is in the policy that some
> projects have that says they will not accept non-BSD-licensed
> contributions, and that they will make source code available, and that
> they will not bind anyone else to do these things.

We are getting way off point here. As I said, I did not bring up BSD /
GPL for a licensing discussion. It was simply a illustration to show
fundamental differences in thinking about FOSS.

Differences which you are clearly pronouncing for me, thank you :)

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

http://www.commandprompt.com/