Re: Josh Berkus's platform on political activity, was: money handling

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: MJ Ray <mjr(at)phonecoop(dot)coop>
Cc: spi-private(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Josh Berkus's platform on political activity, was: money handling
Date: 2006-07-17 16:07:41
Lists: spi-general

MJ,

> These strident statements against political activity puzzle me.
> Are you promising to oppose all political activity if elected?
> How does that tie up with your manifesto promise to "represent
> the views of the community"?\

Are you asking honestly, or are you simply trying to launch an
unwarranted attack on me based on things I didn't say? Because your
email certainly reads like an attempt to paint me with opinions I didn't
express.

As it is, I don't really feel like I can respond to your questions.
They pretty much amount to "have you stopped beating your wife yet?"

--Josh