Ties in Elections

From: Lukas Geyer <lukas(at)debian(dot)org>
To: secretary(at)spi-inc(dot)org
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Ties in Elections
Date: 2003-02-06 05:47:14
Lists: spi-general

While casting my vote for the 3 new board members, I noticed that the
current voting procedure does not allow to explicitly express ties
between candidates. I was told that Debian's Concordet voting system
does allow that, and I consider it a valuable option for voting. So
maybe for the next election/vote this could be added?

Lukas