Re: Up to date statements of account?

From: Joerg Jaspert <joerg(at)debian(dot)org>
To: MJ Ray <mjr(at)phonecoop(dot)coop>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Up to date statements of account?
Date: 2008-09-26 07:33:10
Lists: spi-general

> I hope the board will react, but I suspect we'll be told we need 21
> members or a board member or rep to make the request. So far we are
> two... who else wants to ask for a date and plan? Sign here...

Lets wait for the deadline of Wednesday, 1. October first. From what I
know and can read Michael is *very* actively working for that and I
trust him to get this issue done in a way that will also help future
reports. (Read his mail :) ).

In case it doesn't work out without a *very* good reason (which
would be pretty bad for Michael, so we don't want that at all), I'm
willing to support $something_sensible to "fix this".

--
bye, Joerg
You're in good shape for being a Debian, with a SAP background