Possible trademark infringement: Book cover

From: Ben Finney <ben(at)benfinney(dot)id(dot)au>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Possible trademark infringement: Book cover
Date: 2008-03-12 05:12:38
Lists: spi-general

Howdy folks,

The book "Conspiracy of Shadows: Companion" at Lulu
<URL:http://www.lulu.com/content/144824> prominently displays an image
on the cover that is undoubtedly the Debian swirl logo.

The book appears totally unrelated to Debian, but the logo strongly
indicates otherwise. It appears to me that this an infringement of
Debian's trademark in the logo.

--
\ “In the long run, the utility of all non-Free software |
`\ approaches zero. All non-Free software is a dead end.” —Mark |