Re: [draft 3] Guidelines for Equipment and Service Donations

From: Jules Bean <jmlb2(at)hermes(dot)cam(dot)ac(dot)uk>
To: Nils Lohner <lohner(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: [draft 3] Guidelines for Equipment and Service Donations
Date: 1999-03-15 13:45:12
Lists: spi-general

On Fri, 12 Mar 1999, Nils Lohner wrote:

> [Changes from Ean incorporated (thanks, Ean. Good changes!). I moved the
> restrictions at time of donation into the general section- made more sense
> there. Looks like the resolution is close to mature. Nils.]

> -Proposed Draft 3- Resolution 1999.03.03.nl
> Guidelines for Equipment and Service Donations
>
> General Guidelines for Donations
> --------------------------------
>
> - All equipment will be used to further the goals of SPI and its
> affiliated projects, and will be used in accordance with all SPI rules and
> regulations.
>
> - All equipment and services donated to SPI or any of its affiliated
> projects must be used in compliance with any and all applicable laws.
>
> - The criteria for differentiating between donated and loaned equipment
> shall be whether or not a transfer of ownership from the donor to SPI has
> taken place.

- The criterion is ...

Other than that, I like it.

Jules

| Jelibean aka | jules(at)jellybean(dot)co(dot)uk | 6 Evelyn Rd |
| Jules aka | jules(at)debian(dot)org | Richmond, Surrey |
| Julian Bean | jmlb2(at)hermes(dot)cam(dot)ac(dot)uk | TW9 2TF *UK* |
| War doesn't demonstrate who's right... just who's left. |
| When privacy is outlawed... only the outlaws have privacy. |