Re: Issue #7 - Website does not show staff

Lists: spi-general
From: Filipus Klutiero <chealer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Issue #7 - Website does not show staff
Date: 2017-10-22 17:11:22
Lists: spi-general

I cannot find a list of SPI employees anywhere on spi-inc.org.

A list indicating each employee's role and which would quantify each one's work would help determine if we should seek more, less or different staff.

--
Filipus Klutiero
http://www.philippecloutier.com

From: Josh berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Filipus Klutiero <chealer(at)gmail(dot)com>, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: Issue #7 - Website does not show staff
Date: 2017-10-22 19:10:08
Lists: spi-general

On 10/22/2017 10:11 AM, Filipus Klutiero wrote:
> I cannot find a list of SPI employees anywhere on spi-inc.org.
>
> A list indicating each employee's role and which would quantify each
> one's work would help determine if we should seek more, less or
> different staff.

SPI does not have any paid employees.

I think we have a contract accountant, and a contract lawyer. There
might be a bookkeeping service? Everyone else, as far as I know, are
volunteers.

--Josh

From: Martin Michlmayr <tbm(at)cyrius(dot)com>
To: Josh berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2017-10-23 08:13:51
Lists: spi-general

* Josh berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org> [2017-10-22 12:10]:
> I think we have a contract accountant, and a contract lawyer. There
> might be a bookkeeping service? Everyone else, as far as I know, are
> volunteers.

We have a contractor who helps triage reimbursements. This started
with the DebConf17 reimbursements and will be expanded. We also
discussed that she can process some payments in the future.

We receive legal services for free through SFLC.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/

From: Philippe Cloutier <chealer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Martin Michlmayr <tbm(at)cyrius(dot)com>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2018-01-01 19:47:07
Lists: spi-general

Thank you Martin and Josh,
I was not thinking about contractors, but I agree that it would make
sense to also have a list of contractors and suppliers in general.
There are surely suppliers not significant enough to document, and
there could be employees not significant enough to document. It would
be good to list all full-time employees, and at least all equally
important suppliers.

From: Martin Michlmayr <tbm(at)cyrius(dot)com>
To: Philippe Cloutier <chealer(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2018-01-02 13:25:05
Lists: spi-general

* Philippe Cloutier <chealer(at)gmail(dot)com> [2018-01-01 14:47]:
> It would be good to list all full-time employees

Nothing has changed since the last time. SPI does not have employees.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/