Re: SPI Ticketting system

From: Adam Sampson <ats(at)offog(dot)org>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Re: SPI Ticketting system
Date: 2012-04-13 17:38:32
Lists: spi-general

MJ Ray <mjr(at)phonecoop(dot)coop> writes:

> The exit route from RT that I've used in the past was basically
> dumping the live tickets to text and reparsing that.

My hack for this was even more horrible:
http://offog.org/darcs/misccode/rt-to-trac

(I don't remember why I couldn't have the script do queries against the database directly; I think I didn't have access to the database myself.)

It did work, though...

--
Adam Sampson <ats(at)offog(dot)org> <http://offog.org/>