Updated Treasurer reports

From: Dimitri John Ledkov <xnox(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Subject: Updated Treasurer reports
Date: 2017-03-01 01:08:30
Lists: spi-general

tl;dr Reports updated at http://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/

First of all, I've added a link to treasurer on the
http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/ cause I could not find any way to
navigate to /treasurer/ pages.

Next, on the http://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/ I have added a mapping to
all the reports for 2016, with as up to date information as we currently
have.

I've also moved previously published reports to a subdir obsolete, for ease
of comparison.

http://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/

The major changes are:
* publication of reports for September - December 2016
* many updates and corrections to the paypal transactions
- corrected processing of fees
- corrected allocations of the 5% for the SPI general fund
- corrected processing of refunds
- corrected processing of outgoing payments

Thus most projects will see more paypal transactions attributed to them, as
well as slighly increaded processing fees / 5% allocations from paypal.

Above means that http://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/reports/201612/#index2h3
is almost final 2016 year end report for the SPI as a whole.

And http://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/reports/201612/#index4h3 are the
annual reports for each individual project.

Please review above and respond with any questions or comments.

--
Regards,

Dimitri.