SPI resolution 2013-06-30.jmd.1: Swathanthra Malayalam Computing as an associated project

Lists: spi-general
From: Jonathan McDowell <noodles(at)earth(dot)li>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-board(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)iorg
Subject: SPI resolution 2013-06-30.jmd.1: Swathanthra Malayalam Computing as an associated project
Date: 2013-06-30 22:09:53
Lists: spi-general

Presented for the July 11th AGM; their website is at
http://smc.org.in/ and while they already have a not-for-profit society
registered in India since 2010 it doesn't help them with cross border
donations such as payments from Google Summer of Code.

WHEREAS

1. Swathanthra Malayalam Computing is a substantial and significant Free
Software project.

2. The Swathanthra Malayalam Computing developers would like SPI's support
and assistance, including taking donations.

THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT

3. Swathanthra Malayalam Computing is formally invited to become an SPI
Associated Project, according to the SPI Framework for Associated
Projects, SPI Resolution
1998-11-16.iwj.1-amended-2004-08-10.iwj.1, a copy of which can be found
at http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/resolutions/2004/2004-08-10.iwj.1/

4. Anivar Aravind is recognised by SPI as the liaison to SPI for Swathanthra
Malayalam Computing and is responsible in the first instance for
communicating the wishes of Swathanthra Malayalam Computing to SPI. In
the event of the need for a replacement Santhosh Thottingal and/or Praveen
Arimbrathodiyill will act as backups.

5. This invitation will lapse, if not accepted, 60 days after it is
approved by the SPI Board.

J.

--
Jealousy strikes again.
This .sig brought to you by the letter B and the number 33

From: MJ Ray <mjr(at)phonecoop(dot)coop>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2013-07-01 10:36:30
Lists: spi-general

On 30/06/13 23:09, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> Presented for the July 11th AGM; their website is at
> http://smc.org.in/ and while they already have a not-for-profit society
> registered in India since 2010 it doesn't help them with cross border
> donations such as payments from Google Summer of Code.
>
> WHEREAS
>
> 1. Swathanthra Malayalam Computing is a substantial and significant Free
> Software project.

OK, great you say that, but what does it do? Its website is blank
(seems to be wrapped entirely in <script> tags, bizarrely/invalidly), in
a language I don't understand (I apologise for my shortcoming, bt I
can't learn them all, sadly) and with an "English" link that does nothing.

I noticed that http://wiki.smc.org.uk/ uses the non-free-software FDL
and its "English" link does nothing either, then I gave up.

Thanks in advance for any clue,
--
MJ Ray (slef), member of www.software.coop, a for-more-than-profit co-op

From: Anivar Aravind <anivar(dot)aravind(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: MJ Ray <mjr(at)phonecoop(dot)coop>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2013-07-01 11:25:03
Lists: spi-general

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 4:06 PM, MJ Ray <mjr(at)phonecoop(dot)coop> wrote:

> On 30/06/13 23:09, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> > Presented for the July 11th AGM; their website is at
> > http://smc.org.in/ and while they already have a not-for-profit society
> > registered in India since 2010 it doesn't help them with cross border
> > donations such as payments from Google Summer of Code.
> >
> > WHEREAS
> >
> > 1. Swathanthra Malayalam Computing is a substantial and significant Free
> > Software project.
>
> OK, great you say that, but what does it do? Its website is blank
> (seems to be wrapped entirely in <script> tags, bizarrely/invalidly), in
> a language I don't understand (I apologise for my shortcoming, bt I
> can't learn them all, sadly) and with an "English" link that does nothing.

Website: http://smc.org.in/
Wiki: http://wiki.smc.org.in (in malayalam language)
Developer Home: https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/smc
Sub Projects:
1. http://silpa.org.in/ code: https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/silpa
2. Pypdflib https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/pypdflib
3. Dhvani http://dhvani.sourceforge.net/
5. Github Mirrors http://github.com/smc/ https://github.com/Project-SILPA

> I noticed that http://wiki.smc.org.uk/ uses the non-free-software FDL
> and its "English" link does nothing either, then I gave up.

Wiki is at http://wiki.smc.org.in It is in malayalam language . The English
link is the ULS extension of media wiki for menu changes.

~ regards
Anivar Aravind

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-board(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)iorg, Anivar Aravind <anivar(dot)aravind(at)gmail(dot)com>
Date: 2013-07-01 22:37:25
Lists: spi-general

On 06/30/2013 03:09 PM, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> Presented for the July 11th AGM; their website is at
> http://smc.org.in/ and while they already have a not-for-profit society
> registered in India since 2010 it doesn't help them with cross border
> donations such as payments from Google Summer of Code.

So the idea is that SPI would be their US fund?

--Josh Berkus

From: Jonathan McDowell <noodles(at)earth(dot)li>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2013-07-07 22:49:45
Lists: spi-general

On Mon, Jul 01, 2013 at 03:37:25PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 06/30/2013 03:09 PM, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> > Presented for the July 11th AGM; their website is at
> > http://smc.org.in/ and while they already have a not-for-profit society
> > registered in India since 2010 it doesn't help them with cross border
> > donations such as payments from Google Summer of Code.
>
> So the idea is that SPI would be their US fund?

Yes, in a similar manner to the way Debian use SPI in the US but FFIS in
Europe. They have an existing organisation that suits their local needs
well, but doesn't interoperate well with global donor requirements.

J.

--
Web [ If we sleep together, will you like me better? ]
site: http:// [ ] Made by

From: Anivar Aravind <anivar(dot)aravind(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Cc: contact(at)smc(dot)org(dot)in
Date: 2013-07-08 02:27:50
Lists: spi-general

Dear Jonathan,

We, swathanthra Malayalam Computing are very happy to be listed as one of
the "Associated Projects" of SPI.
In case if you need this protected wiki page lists contact details of
liaison and backups for SPI http://wiki.smc.org.in/SPI-contact.

~ regards
Anivar Aravind
Secretary and Project Admin
Swathanthra Malayalam Computing.
http://smc.org.in
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/smc/
http://silpa.org.in

From: Robert Brockway <robert(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: Anivar Aravind <anivar(dot)aravind(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: contact(at)smc(dot)org(dot)in, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2013-07-08 12:52:43
Lists: spi-general

On Mon, 8 Jul 2013, Anivar Aravind wrote:

> Dear Jonathan,
>
> We, swathanthra Malayalam Computing are very happy to be listed as one of
> the "Associated Projects" of SPI.
> In case if you need this protected wiki page lists contact details of
> liaison and backups for SPI http://wiki.smc.org.in/SPI-contact.

Hi Anivar. Please note that Swathanthra Malayalam Computing hasn't been
accepted as an SPI associated project yet. The vote is due to occur at
the next board meeting, which will be held at Thursday, 11th July, 2013 at
20:00 UTC.

Cheers,

Rob

--
Director, Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
Email: robert(at)spi-inc(dot)org Linux counter ID #16440

From: Anivar Aravind <anivar(dot)aravind(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Brockway <robert(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2013-07-08 15:32:20
Lists: spi-general

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 6:22 PM, Robert Brockway <robert(at)spi-inc(dot)org> wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Jul 2013, Anivar Aravind wrote:
>
> Dear Jonathan,
>>
>> We, swathanthra Malayalam Computing are very happy to be listed as one of
>> the "Associated Projects" of SPI.
>> In case if you need this protected wiki page lists contact details of
>> liaison and backups for SPI http://wiki.smc.org.in/SPI-**contact<http://wiki.smc.org.in/SPI-contact>
>> .
>>

> Hi Anivar. Please note that Swathanthra Malayalam Computing hasn't been
> accepted as an SPI associated project yet. The vote is due to occur at the
> next board meeting, which will be held at Thursday, 11th July, 2013 at
> 20:00 UTC.

mea culpa . We will wait for that .

~ regards
Anivar

From: Jonathan McDowell <noodles(at)earth(dot)li>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-board(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)iorg
Date: 2013-07-18 03:36:13
Lists: spi-general

This is an amended version of the resolution presented for the July 11th
AGM; I have altered paragraph 1 to include reference to the SMC mission
statement and some examples of how this ties in with the purposes listed
in article 2 of our by-laws.

We're on a tight deadline if SMC are to be able to use us to handle
their GSoC funds (Josh has indicated he needs to know within the next
week). If you have an objection to the resolution below please suggest
updated text that would alleviate your concerns.

I'm presenting this for an email vote by the board (which requires
unanimous approval).

WHEREAS

1. Swathanthra Malayalam Computing is a substantial and significant Free
Software project, engaged in the development, localization,
standardization and popularization of various Free and Open Source
Softwares in Malayalam language. This aligns with SPI's stated purposes
such as "support, encourage and promote the creation and development of
software available to the general public", "endeavor to monitor and
improve the quality of currently existing publicly available software"
and "foster, promote and increase access to software systems available
to the general public"

[...]

Revd Jonathan McDowell, ULC | You non-conformists are all alike.

From: MJ Ray <mjr(at)phonecoop(dot)coop>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2013-07-22 16:24:22
Lists: spi-general

On 01/07/13 12:25, Anivar Aravind wrote:
> Website: http://smc.org.in/
> Wiki: http://wiki.smc.org.in (in malayalam language)

I had seen those, but these other ones are invaluable:

> Developer Home: https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/smc
> Sub Projects:
> 1. http://silpa.org.in/ code: https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/silpa
> 2. Pypdflib https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/pypdflib
> 3. Dhvani http://dhvani.sourceforge.net/
> 5. Github Mirrors http://github.com/smc/ https://github.com/Project-SILPA

Thank you for the additional information. Web searches did not reveal them.

>> I noticed that http://wiki.smc.org.uk/ uses the non-free-software FDL
>> and its "English" link does nothing either, then I gave up.
>
> Wiki is at http://wiki.smc.org.in It is in malayalam language . The English
> link is the ULS extension of media wiki for menu changes.

I apologise for mistyping the URL but I had it correct before and that
English link does not seem to work in Firefox 22+NoScript.

Sorry for the delay in replying,
--
MJ Ray (slef), member of www.software.coop, a for-more-than-profit co-op

From: Anivar Aravind <anivar(dot)aravind(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: MJ Ray <mjr(at)phonecoop(dot)coop>
Cc: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2013-07-23 02:12:41
Lists: spi-general

On 7/22/13, MJ Ray <mjr(at)phonecoop(dot)coop> wrote:
> On 01/07/13 12:25, Anivar Aravind wrote:
>> Website: http://smc.org.in/
>> Wiki: http://wiki.smc.org.in (in malayalam language)
>
> I had seen those, but these other ones are invaluable:
>
>> Developer Home: https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/smc
>> Sub Projects:
>> 1. http://silpa.org.in/ code: https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/silpa
>> 2. Pypdflib https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/pypdflib
>> 3. Dhvani http://dhvani.sourceforge.net/
>> 5. Github Mirrors http://github.com/smc/
>> https://github.com/Project-SILPA
>
> Thank you for the additional information. Web searches did not reveal
> them.
>
>>> I noticed that http://wiki.smc.org.uk/ uses the non-free-software FDL
>>> and its "English" link does nothing either, then I gave up.
>>
>> Wiki is at http://wiki.smc.org.in It is in malayalam language . The
>> English
>> link is the ULS extension of media wiki for menu changes.
>
> I apologise for mistyping the URL but I had it correct before and that
> English link does not seem to work in Firefox 22+NoScript.

it is a jquey based script library . It is a good library to handle
multilingual links with equal weight to languages . The library will
identify user language based on your browser language settings.

~ regards
Anivar

~ regards
Anivar Aravind

From: Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam(at)benfinney(dot)id(dot)au>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2013-07-23 04:05:49
Lists: spi-general

Anivar Aravind <anivar(dot)aravind(at)gmail(dot)com> writes:

> On 7/22/13, MJ Ray <mjr(at)phonecoop(dot)coop> wrote:
> > I apologise for mistyping the URL but I had it correct before and
> > that English link does not seem to work in Firefox 22+NoScript.
>
> it is a jquey based script library . It is a good library to handle
> multilingual links with equal weight to languages . The library will
> identify user language based on your browser language settings.

Nevertheless, running a remote program on one's local computer should
not be necessary to get essentially static information from the site.

Some users quite sensibly do not enable running scripts from every site
indiscriminately, and sites should be designed so they gracefully fall
back to pages which don't require scripts.

--
\ “Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.” —Mark |
`\ Twain, _Following the Equator_ |

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2013-07-23 04:59:14
Lists: spi-general

Ben,

> Nevertheless, running a remote program on one's local computer should
> not be necessary to get essentially static information from the site.
>
> Some users quite sensibly do not enable running scripts from every site
> indiscriminately, and sites should be designed so they gracefully fall
> back to pages which don't require scripts.

They are looking to join SPI in order to receive funds in the US, not
for an accessible website evaluation. Have a sense of proportion, please.

--Josh Berkus

From: MJ Ray <mjr(at)phonecoop(dot)coop>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2013-07-23 11:24:48
Lists: spi-general

On 23/07/13 05:59, Josh Berkus wrote:
> They are looking to join SPI in order to receive funds in the US, not
> for an accessible website evaluation. Have a sense of proportion, please.

Sure. Access to the information on that website was desirable to help
SPI members fulfil their oversight responsibility if they'd not heard of
SMC before.

Happily, useful information was offered by email, for which I thanked
people. So I consider the SPI-relevant part of this concluded and ask
others to be cautious about continuing this discussion on-list ;-)

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef), member of www.software.coop, a for-more-than-profit co-op

From: Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-board(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)iorg
Date: 2013-07-25 06:47:22
Lists: spi-general

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 04:36:13AM +0100, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> I'm presenting this for an email vote by the board (which requires
> unanimous approval).

I vote YES on the resolution quoted below.

> WHEREAS
>
> 1. Swathanthra Malayalam Computing is a substantial and significant Free
> Software project, engaged in the development, localization,
> standardization and popularization of various Free and Open Source
> Softwares in Malayalam language. This aligns with SPI's stated purposes
> such as "support, encourage and promote the creation and development of
> software available to the general public", "endeavor to monitor and
> improve the quality of currently existing publicly available software"
> and "foster, promote and increase access to software systems available
> to the general public"
>
> 2. The Swathanthra Malayalam Computing developers would like SPI's support
> and assistance, including taking donations.
>
> THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT
>
> 3. Swathanthra Malayalam Computing is formally invited to become an SPI
> Associated Project, according to the SPI Framework for Associated
> Projects, SPI Resolution
> 1998-11-16.iwj.1-amended-2004-08-10.iwj.1, a copy of which can be found
> at http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/resolutions/2004/2004-08-10.iwj.1/
>
> 4. Anivar Aravind is recognised by SPI as the liaison to SPI for Swathanthra
> Malayalam Computing and is responsible in the first instance for
> communicating the wishes of Swathanthra Malayalam Computing to SPI. In
> the event of the need for a replacement Santhosh Thottingal and/or Praveen
> Arimbrathodiyill will act as backups.
>
> 5. This invitation will lapse, if not accepted, 60 days after it is
> approved by the SPI Board.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy(at)spi-inc(dot)org

From: Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2013-07-25 06:50:08
Lists: spi-general

(And, yes, I did bounce a signed copy to the SPI board email address with the
typo fixed.)

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy(at)spi-inc(dot)org

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Jimmy Kaplowitz <jimmy(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
Cc: spi-board(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)iorg, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2013-07-25 16:43:38
Lists: spi-general

On 07/24/2013 11:47 PM, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 04:36:13AM +0100, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
>> I'm presenting this for an email vote by the board (which requires
>> unanimous approval).
>
> I vote YES on the resolution quoted below.

Yes.

>> WHEREAS
>>
>> 1. Swathanthra Malayalam Computing is a substantial and significant Free
>> Software project, engaged in the development, localization,
>> standardization and popularization of various Free and Open Source
>> Softwares in Malayalam language. This aligns with SPI's stated purposes
>> such as "support, encourage and promote the creation and development of
>> software available to the general public", "endeavor to monitor and
>> improve the quality of currently existing publicly available software"
>> and "foster, promote and increase access to software systems available
>> to the general public"
>>
>> 2. The Swathanthra Malayalam Computing developers would like SPI's support
>> and assistance, including taking donations.
>>
>> THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT
>>
>> 3. Swathanthra Malayalam Computing is formally invited to become an SPI
>> Associated Project, according to the SPI Framework for Associated
>> Projects, SPI Resolution
>> 1998-11-16.iwj.1-amended-2004-08-10.iwj.1, a copy of which can be found
>> at http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/resolutions/2004/2004-08-10.iwj.1/
>>
>> 4. Anivar Aravind is recognised by SPI as the liaison to SPI for Swathanthra
>> Malayalam Computing and is responsible in the first instance for
>> communicating the wishes of Swathanthra Malayalam Computing to SPI. In
>> the event of the need for a replacement Santhosh Thottingal and/or Praveen
>> Arimbrathodiyill will act as backups.
>>
>> 5. This invitation will lapse, if not accepted, 60 days after it is
>> approved by the SPI Board.
>
> - Jimmy Kaplowitz
> jimmy(at)spi-inc(dot)org

Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/ 509-416-6579
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC, @cmdpromptinc
For my dreams of your image that blossoms
a rose in the deeps of my heart. - W.B. Yeats

From: Robert Brockway <robert(at)spi-inc(dot)org>
To: Jonathan McDowell <noodles(at)earth(dot)li>
Cc: spi-board(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2013-07-25 22:21:17
Lists: spi-general

On Thu, 18 Jul 2013, Jonathan McDowell wrote:

> This is an amended version of the resolution presented for the July 11th
> AGM; I have altered paragraph 1 to include reference to the SMC mission
> statement and some examples of how this ties in with the purposes listed
> in article 2 of our by-laws.
>
> We're on a tight deadline if SMC are to be able to use us to handle
> their GSoC funds (Josh has indicated he needs to know within the next
> week). If you have an objection to the resolution below please suggest
> updated text that would alleviate your concerns.
>
> I'm presenting this for an email vote by the board (which requires
> unanimous approval).
>
> WHEREAS
>
> 1. Swathanthra Malayalam Computing is a substantial and significant Free
> Software project, engaged in the development, localization,
> standardization and popularization of various Free and Open Source
> Softwares in Malayalam language. This aligns with SPI's stated purposes
> such as "support, encourage and promote the creation and development of
> software available to the general public", "endeavor to monitor and
> improve the quality of currently existing publicly available software"
> and "foster, promote and increase access to software systems available
> to the general public"
>
> 2. The Swathanthra Malayalam Computing developers would like SPI's support
> and assistance, including taking donations.
>
> THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT
>
> 3. Swathanthra Malayalam Computing is formally invited to become an SPI
> Associated Project, according to the SPI Framework for Associated
> Projects, SPI Resolution
> 1998-11-16.iwj.1-amended-2004-08-10.iwj.1, a copy of which can be found
> at http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/resolutions/2004/2004-08-10.iwj.1/
>
> 4. Anivar Aravind is recognised by SPI as the liaison to SPI for Swathanthra
> Malayalam Computing and is responsible in the first instance for
> communicating the wishes of Swathanthra Malayalam Computing to SPI. In
> the event of the need for a replacement Santhosh Thottingal and/or Praveen
> Arimbrathodiyill will act as backups.
>
> 5. This invitation will lapse, if not accepted, 60 days after it is
> approved by the SPI Board.

I vote "yes" for the resolution quoted above.

Thanks,

Rob

From: Jonathan McDowell <noodles(at)earth(dot)li>
To: spi-general(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org, spi-board(at)lists(dot)spi-inc(dot)org
Date: 2013-07-29 21:19:44
Lists: spi-general

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 04:36:13AM +0100, Jonathan McDowell wrote:

> This is an amended version of the resolution presented for the July 11th
> AGM; I have altered paragraph 1 to include reference to the SMC mission
> statement and some examples of how this ties in with the purposes listed
> in article 2 of our by-laws.
>
> We're on a tight deadline if SMC are to be able to use us to handle
> their GSoC funds (Josh has indicated he needs to know within the next
> week). If you have an objection to the resolution below please suggest
> updated text that would alleviate your concerns.
>
> I'm presenting this for an email vote by the board (which requires
> unanimous approval).

For the avoidance of any doubt I vote "Yes" to this resolution and have
seen "Yes" votes from all other board members, thus meeting the
requirement of a unanimous vote in order to accept SMC as an associated
project.

> WHEREAS
>
> 1. Swathanthra Malayalam Computing is a substantial and significant Free
> Software project, engaged in the development, localization,
> standardization and popularization of various Free and Open Source
> Softwares in Malayalam language. This aligns with SPI's stated purposes
> such as "support, encourage and promote the creation and development of
> software available to the general public", "endeavor to monitor and
> improve the quality of currently existing publicly available software"
> and "foster, promote and increase access to software systems available
> to the general public"
>
> 2. The Swathanthra Malayalam Computing developers would like SPI's support
> and assistance, including taking donations.
>
> THE SPI BOARD RESOLVES THAT
>
> 3. Swathanthra Malayalam Computing is formally invited to become an SPI
> Associated Project, according to the SPI Framework for Associated
> Projects, SPI Resolution
> 1998-11-16.iwj.1-amended-2004-08-10.iwj.1, a copy of which can be found
> at http://www.spi-inc.org/corporate/resolutions/2004/2004-08-10.iwj.1/
>
> 4. Anivar Aravind is recognised by SPI as the liaison to SPI for Swathanthra
> Malayalam Computing and is responsible in the first instance for
> communicating the wishes of Swathanthra Malayalam Computing to SPI. In
> the event of the need for a replacement Santhosh Thottingal and/or Praveen
> Arimbrathodiyill will act as backups.
>
> 5. This invitation will lapse, if not accepted, 60 days after it is
> approved by the SPI Board.

J.

--
If plugging it in doesn't help, turn it on.