spi-general since 2019-12-08 00:00

General discussions related to Software in the Public Interest

Search the Archives

(enter a message-id to go directly to that message)

Browse Archives

Prev | Next

Dec. 9, 2019

Thread Author Time
Proposed resolution - rescind position of SPI board advisors Tim Potter 09:17
Treasurer's report for 2019-11 Martin Michlmayr 20:27
Re: Proposed resolution - rescind position of SPI board advisors Martin Michlmayr 20:36
Re: Proposed resolution - rescind position of SPI board advisors Luca Filipozzi 22:49
Re: Proposed resolution - rescind position of SPI board advisors Bdale Garbee 22:59
Re: Proposed resolution - rescind position of SPI board advisors Martin Michlmayr 23:19

Dec. 10, 2019

Thread Author Time
Re: Proposed resolution - rescind position of SPI board advisors Filipus Klutiero 01:12
Re: Spi-general Digest, Vol 159, Issue 2 Katherine Mcmillan 14:02
Re: Issues applying to SPI Jonathan McDowell 14:19
Re: Membership system Martin Michlmayr 14:37
Re: Issues applying to SPI Katherine Mcmillan 14:47
Re: Issues applying to SPI Michael Schultheiss 18:54
Re: Issues applying to SPI Katherine Mcmillan 20:09

Dec. 18, 2019

Thread Author Time
SPI Advisors and Gender Imbalance (was Re: Spi-general Digest, Vol 159, Issue 2) Philippe Cloutier 00:07

Jan. 8, 2020

Thread Author Time
Re: Proposed resolution - rescind position of SPI board advisors Tim Potter 05:45

Jan. 12, 2020

Thread Author Time
Treasurer's report for 2019-12 Martin Michlmayr 16:09

Feb. 17, 2020

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2020-01 Martin Michlmayr 10:57

March 19, 2020

Thread Author Time
Fw: FLOSS Conference Organizer Emergency Fund Chris Lamb 19:24

March 23, 2020

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2020-02 Martin Michlmayr 07:06

April 11, 2020

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2020-03 Martin Michlmayr 00:24

April 13, 2020

Thread Author Time
Resolution 2020-04-13.cl.0: Ganeti as an associated project Chris Lamb 22:58

May 6, 2020

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2020-04 Martin Michlmayr 03:54

May 8, 2020

Thread Author Time
Re: SPI associated project request for Ganeti (accepting Resolution 2020-04-13.cl.0) Sascha Lucas 15:12

May 15, 2020

Thread Author Time
External audit for 2019 financial statements Martin Michlmayr 09:17

June 6, 2020

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2020-05 Martin Michlmayr 03:39

June 8, 2020

Thread Author Time
Proposed resolution: Waive SPI 5% administrative fee for 2020 associated project conferences Michael Schultheiss 21:13
Re: Proposed resolution: Waive SPI 5% administrative fee for 2020 associated project conferences Martin Zobel-Helas 21:55

June 9, 2020

Thread Author Time
Re: Proposed resolution: Waive SPI 5% administrative fee for 2020 associated project conferences Martin Zobel-Helas 06:21
Re: Proposed resolution: Waive SPI 5% administrative fee for 2020 associated project conferences Peter Cock 11:18
Re: Proposed resolution: Waive SPI 5% administrative fee for 2020 associated project conferences Daniel Vetter 13:48
Re: Proposed resolution: Waive SPI 5% administrative fee for 2020 associated project conferences Stephen Frost 14:15

June 10, 2020

Thread Author Time
Re: Proposed resolution: Waive SPI 5% administrative fee for 2020 associated project conferences Holger Levsen 19:46
Re: Proposed resolution: Waive SPI 5% administrative fee for 2020 associated project conferences Stephen Frost 20:13

June 13, 2020

Thread Author Time
Re: Proposed resolution: Waive SPI 5% administrative fee for 2020 associated project conferences Luca Filipozzi 17:09
Re: Proposed resolution: Waive SPI 5% administrative fee for 2020 associated project conferences Bdale Garbee 18:51

June 14, 2020

Thread Author Time
Re: Proposed resolution: Waive SPI 5% administrative fee for 2020 associated project conferences Luca Filipozzi 17:50

June 15, 2020

Thread Author Time
Re: Proposed resolution: Waive SPI 5% administrative fee for 2020 associated project conferences Joshua Drake 02:49
Re: Proposed resolution: Waive SPI 5% administrative fee for 2020 associated project conferences Louis-Philippe Véronneau 17:20

June 21, 2020

Thread Author Time
Re: Proposed resolution: Clarify SPI 5% administrative fee for conference sponsorships 📎 Michael Schultheiss 23:02

June 22, 2020

Thread Author Time
Re: Proposed resolution: Clarify SPI 5% administrative fee for conference sponsorships Martin Zobel-Helas 08:50
Re: Proposed resolution: Clarify SPI 5% administrative fee for conference sponsorships Luca Filipozzi 17:03
Re: Proposed resolution: Clarify SPI 5% administrative fee for conference sponsorships Michael Schultheiss 18:59

July 13, 2020

Thread Author Time
Re: External audit for 2019 financial statements Martin Michlmayr 06:46
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2020-06 Martin Michlmayr 06:53

July 15, 2020

Thread Author Time
Audited financial statements for 2019 Martin Michlmayr 04:35
Re: Audited financial statements for 2019 Joshua Drake 23:36

Aug. 11, 2020

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2020-07 Martin Michlmayr 08:32

Aug. 17, 2020

Thread Author Time
Membership application web page broken admin 19:25
Re: Membership application web page broken Stephen Frost 20:06

Sept. 25, 2020

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2020-08 Martin Michlmayr 06:42

Oct. 12, 2020

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2020-09 Martin Michlmayr 05:11
SPI member projects adopting a Code of Conduct Peter Cock 17:58
Re: SPI member projects adopting a Code of Conduct Joshua Drake 19:33

Oct. 13, 2020

Thread Author Time
Re: SPI member projects adopting a Code of Conduct Matthew Ahrens 03:02
Re: SPI member projects adopting a Code of Conduct Anivar Aravind 09:37
Re: SPI member projects adopting a Code of Conduct Lyude Paul 16:47

Oct. 15, 2020

Thread Author Time
Re: SPI member projects adopting a Code of Conduct Stephen Frost 15:49
Re: SPI member projects adopting a Code of Conduct Stephen Frost 15:55

Oct. 19, 2020

Thread Author Time
Re: SPI member projects adopting a Code of Conduct Peter Cock 12:25

Oct. 24, 2020

Thread Author Time
MinGW Project WebSite, and Domain Name Registration Keith Marshall 14:51

Oct. 26, 2020

Thread Author Time
Re: MinGW Project WebSite, and Domain Name Registration Stephen Frost 16:05

Nov. 5, 2020

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2020-10 Martin Michlmayr 07:47

Dec. 6, 2020

Thread Author Time
Re: Privacy policy for Tux Paint; ideas? Bill Kendrick 08:51

Dec. 14, 2020

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2020-11 Martin Michlmayr 11:05
Re: Privacy policy for Tux Paint; ideas? 📎 Jesusalva TMW 21:08

Dec. 15, 2020

Thread Author Time
Re: Privacy policy for Tux Paint; ideas? Bill Kendrick 06:52

Dec. 23, 2020

Thread Author Time
Re: Please register SPI as a charity with PayPal Giving Fund Martin Michlmayr 03:56

Jan. 6, 2021

Thread Author Time
periodic donations to SPI vdhoeven 22:11

Jan. 7, 2021

Thread Author Time
Re: periodic donations to SPI Martin Michlmayr 02:59
Re: periodic donations to SPI vdhoeven 22:16

Jan. 8, 2021

Thread Author Time
Re: periodic donations to SPI Martin Michlmayr 08:19

Jan. 14, 2021

Thread Author Time
Re: periodic donations to SPI Martin Michlmayr 11:00

Jan. 21, 2021

Thread Author Time
Re: periodic donations to SPI Martin Michlmayr 07:37

Feb. 19, 2021

Thread Author Time
Treasurer's reports and audit for 2020 Martin Michlmayr 04:59
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2020-12 Martin Michlmayr 04:59

Feb. 24, 2021

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2021-01 Martin Michlmayr 07:43

March 12, 2021

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2021-02 Martin Michlmayr 11:59

March 26, 2021

Thread Author Time
Issue #16: Vague contact information for Open Voting Foundation associated project Philippe Cloutier 00:49

March 27, 2021

Thread Author Time
Issue #17: spi-general mailing list unreachable Philippe Cloutier 17:11

March 29, 2021

Thread Author Time
Re: [SYSADM #4825] AutoReply: Issue #17: spi-general mailing list unreachable Philippe Cloutier 00:32
Re: Issue #17: spi-general mailing list unreachable Martin Michlmayr 01:10
Re: [SYSADM #4825] AutoReply: Issue #17: spi-general mailing list unreachable Michael Schultheiss 13:52
Re: [SYSADM #4825] AutoReply: Issue #17: spi-general mailing list unreachable Michael Schultheiss 13:58
Re: Issue #17: spi-general mailing list unreachable Michael Schultheiss 14:11

March 31, 2021

Thread Author Time
Re: Issue #17: spi-general mailing list unreachable Robert Brockway 07:56

April 2, 2021

Thread Author Time
Re: Issue #17: spi-general mailing list unreachable Philippe Cloutier 14:40
Re: Issue #17: spi-general mailing list unreachable Michael Schultheiss 20:03

April 5, 2021

Thread Author Time
Issue #18: Access to spi-private mailing list archives unclear Philippe Cloutier 15:21

April 11, 2021

Thread Author Time
Re: Issue #18: Access to spi-private mailing list archives unclear Michael Schultheiss 00:12

April 15, 2021

Thread Author Time
Re: Issue #18: Access to spi-private mailing list archives unclear Philippe Cloutier 20:32

April 24, 2021

Thread Author Time
Issue #19: Mailing list archives do not show message recipients Philippe Cloutier 15:43

May 8, 2021

Thread Author Time
Issue #20: A priori moderation on mailing lists delays message availability (Fwd: Issue #17: spi-general mailing list unreachable) Philippe Cloutier 21:20

May 11, 2021

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2021-03 Martin Michlmayr 11:55

May 13, 2021

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2021-04 Martin Michlmayr 11:39

May 14, 2021

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2021-04 Martin Michlmayr 08:58

June 2, 2021

Thread Author Time
Re: Issue #16: Vague contact information for Open Voting Foundation associated project Martin Michlmayr 11:25

June 14, 2021

Thread Author Time
Resolution 2021-06-14.mcs.1: GeekBeacon as an SPI associated project Michael Schultheiss 02:31
Resolution 2021-06-14.mcs.2: Removing OpenWrt as an associated project Michael Schultheiss 02:55
Resolution 2021-06-14.mcs.3: Removing Performance Co-Pilot as an associated project Michael Schultheiss 02:59
Re: Resolution 2021-06-14.mcs.3: Removing Performance Co-Pilot as an associated project Michael Schultheiss 03:11
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2021-05 Martin Michlmayr 10:56

June 21, 2021

Thread Author Time
Resolution 2021-06-22.mcs.4: Adélie Linux as an Associated Project Michael Schultheiss 22:43

June 22, 2021

Thread Author Time
Re: Resolution 2021-06-22.mcs.4: Adélie Linux as an Associated Project Philippe Cloutier 23:19

July 9, 2021

Thread Author Time
RT Migration Stephen Frost 20:05

July 10, 2021

Thread Author Time
SPI AGM Notice: 20:00 UTC, Monday 12th July, 20201 Tim Potter 09:15
Re: SPI AGM Notice: 20:00 UTC, Monday 12th July, 20201 Philippe Cloutier 13:57
Re: Issue #16: Vague contact information for Open Voting Foundation associated project Philippe Cloutier 14:32

July 12, 2021

Thread Author Time
Re: SPI AGM Notice: 20:00 UTC, Monday 12th July, 20201 Martin Michlmayr 05:24
Changes to the accounting system in 2020 Martin Michlmayr 09:06
Re: Changes to the accounting system in 2020 Louis-Philippe Véronneau 16:05
Re: Changes to the accounting system in 2020 Steve McIntyre 16:18

July 14, 2021

Thread Author Time
Re: Changes to the accounting system in 2020 Peter Cock 08:23

July 15, 2021

Thread Author Time
Issue #21: White slashes in page path generally invisible (no contrast) Philippe Cloutier 00:19

July 18, 2021

Thread Author Time
Issue #22: Bottom of page path sometimes invisible (overlap with menu) Philippe Cloutier 15:34

July 20, 2021

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2021-06 Martin Michlmayr 09:33

Aug. 22, 2021

Thread Author Time
Re: Issue #20: A priori moderation on mailing lists delays message availability Philippe Cloutier 13:37

Sept. 17, 2021

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2021-07 Martin Michlmayr 06:10
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2021-08 Martin Michlmayr 06:11

Dec. 10, 2021

Thread Author Time
Debian as an Associate Member of the OpenInfra Foundation Jeremy Stanley 18:50
Re: Debian as an Associate Member of the OpenInfra Foundation Chris Lamb 19:14
Re: Debian as an Associate Member of the OpenInfra Foundation Jeremy Stanley 19:59

Dec. 11, 2021

Thread Author Time
Re: Debian as an Associate Member of the OpenInfra Foundation Thomas Goirand 17:39

Dec. 22, 2021

Thread Author Time
Debian as an Associate Member of the OpenInfra Foundation Allison Randal 18:25

Feb. 7, 2022

Thread Author Time
Audited financial statements for 2020 Martin Michlmayr 10:04

Feb. 24, 2022

Thread Author Time
Re: Audited financial statements for 2020 Martin Michlmayr 10:08

Feb. 28, 2022

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2021-09 Martin Michlmayr 10:43
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2021-10 Martin Michlmayr 10:44
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2021-11 Martin Michlmayr 10:44
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2021-12 Martin Michlmayr 10:45

March 8, 2022

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2022-01 Martin Michlmayr 00:25

March 14, 2022

Thread Author Time
Re: [DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2021-12 Martin Michlmayr 11:02
Audit for 2021 Martin Michlmayr 11:10
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2022-02 Martin Michlmayr 12:32

March 28, 2022

Thread Author Time
Re: Debian as an Associate Member of the OpenInfra Foundation Jeremy Stanley 15:58

April 5, 2022

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2022-03 Martin Michlmayr 09:31

May 1, 2022

Thread Author Time
NOTICE: SPI Meeting: 20:00 UTC, Monday May 9th 2022 Tim Potter 05:49

May 2, 2022

Thread Author Time
Re: NOTICE: SPI Meeting: 20:00 UTC, Monday May 9th 2022 Philippe Cloutier 02:04
Re: NOTICE: SPI Meeting: 20:00 UTC, Monday May 9th 2022 Martin Michlmayr 04:22

May 4, 2022

Thread Author Time
Re: Audit for 2021 Martin Michlmayr 05:04

May 6, 2022

Thread Author Time
Updated SPI Financial Account resolution Michael Schultheiss 12:22

May 8, 2022

Thread Author Time
Re: Updated SPI Financial Account resolution Michael Schultheiss 18:00

June 15, 2022

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2022-04 Martin Michlmayr 05:23
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2022-05 Martin Michlmayr 05:38

Aug. 19, 2022

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2022-06 Martin Michlmayr 08:38
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2022-07 Martin Michlmayr 08:47

Sept. 30, 2022

Thread Author Time
Small typo in 2020 audited financial statements Martin Michlmayr 08:10

Dec. 9, 2022

Thread Author Time
Audited financial statements for 2021 Martin Michlmayr 06:33
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2022-08 Martin Michlmayr 07:05

Dec. 10, 2022

Thread Author Time
Membership committee Forrest Fleming 16:37

Feb. 2, 2023

Thread Author Time
SPI address change Martin Michlmayr 06:20

March 16, 2023

Thread Author Time
Modernization of SPI services (no action required) Célestin Matte 09:15

May 2, 2023

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2022-09 Martin Michlmayr 07:56
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2022-10 Martin Michlmayr 07:57
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2022-11 Martin Michlmayr 07:57
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2022-12 Martin Michlmayr 07:57

May 3, 2023

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2023-01 Martin Michlmayr 10:49
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2023-02 Martin Michlmayr 10:50
Re: [DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2023-02 Louis-Philippe Véronneau 19:28

July 21, 2023

Thread Author Time
Draft: Communication Committee Charter 📎 Jesusalva TMW 14:45

Oct. 11, 2023

Thread Author Time
Emails to spi-general not showing in the archives Philippe Cloutier 02:42
Fwd: [RESULT] Replace the bylaws of Software in the Public Interest Philippe Cloutier 02:53
Fwd: [RESULT] Replace the bylaws of Software in the Public Interest Philippe Cloutier 02:57

Nov. 16, 2023

Thread Author Time
Audited financial statements for 2022 Martin Michlmayr 05:24

Dec. 11, 2023

Thread Author Time
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2023-03 Martin Michlmayr 15:08
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2023-04 Martin Michlmayr 15:09
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2023-05 Martin Michlmayr 15:09
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2023-06 Martin Michlmayr 15:09
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2023-07 Martin Michlmayr 15:10
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2023-08 Martin Michlmayr 15:10
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2023-09 Martin Michlmayr 15:10
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2023-10 Martin Michlmayr 15:11
[DRAFT] Treasurer's report for 2023-11 Martin Michlmayr 15:11

Browse Archives

Prev | Next